SPECIAL ONLINE YOGA CLASS WITH THE TEACHER VERA SIMÕES, MARCH 8, INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY, AT 7 PM, BY ZOOM.
What do you think of celebrating International Women’s Day, with a Yoga class with Vera Simões, the author of the book Stop.Feel.Breathe. ?
To celebrate this date in the best way, Ashtanga Cascais organized a free class for all women! Because all women who have never practiced Yoga and also those who already have experience can participate! The class has the duration of 1 hour, and has a wonderful moment of meditation, followed by a Yoga practice and guided relaxation.
Registrations are made to firstname.lastname@example.org. And after sending your email, you are automatically included in the list of participants, who receive the link to access the class, on the 7th, Sunday, in the late afternoon.
The class will take place through Zoom.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- a Yoga mat, but if you don’t have it you can practice on a big mat, or a big bath towel.
- comfortable practical clothes, without being too wide or too tight. Top, t-shirt, pants or shorts.
- a medium towel, or a Yoga belt.
- a medium blanket, for Guided relaxation.
- to benefit from the class, choose a quiet place in your home.
- if you are with other family members at home, in particular your children, explain to them that you are taking a Yoga class, that you need to be silent. But come to class, if your children are small, and there is no other adult to take care of them.
- you will be asked during the class not to force your body, we will not be doing any competition about who is more flexible, or who does the postures better, Yoga has absolutely nothing to do with this, it is an internal practice. You will learn to breathe and use your breath to release tension from your body, gain space and stretch carefully.
- We can all practice Yoga, and if this is going to be your first class, come and participate because you will have fun!
Feel free to share the information of this class with your family or closest friends, and on March 8, at 7 pm, we will be many women, all different, but together, despite the distance, with the purpose of celebrating the our body, activate our intuition, and our internal empowerment, through a Yoga practice that nourishes, cares and comforts!
Vera ♥ ︎
Instagram Ashtanga Cascais
YouTube Ashtanga Cascais